#1'Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Chowder The Full Version

Reply to topic    #1'Forum Forum Index » Welcome to #1'Clan Forums » news Previous topic
Chowder The Full Version
sarnsaby

Masculin
Point(s): 20
Points Average: 1.00

Post Chowder The Full Version Reply with quote

Chowder The Full Version > bit.ly/1XFAwq0

I..taste..vegetable,..thyme,..light..bay..leaf..and..overall..creaminess..but..the..clam..flavor..it..lackingHe..bragged..on..itDebra......May...3,...2015......9:12...PM...Reply...Dont...over-think...thingsThank.you.so.much.for.this.quick.and.easy.recipe,.I.will.definitely.be.making.it.againPlease..use..your..best..judgment..to..suit..your..dietary..restrictionsI...had...a...bottle...of...clam...juice...on...hand,...and...used...about...half...of...itLauren....May..13,..2015....3:11..PM..Reply..I..concer..with..Katherine,..you..have..the..best..websiteIt...was...damn...deliciousThere..are..also..many..available..resources..online..for..additional..informationNext.time.I.will.use.three.cans.of.clamsMarcelina..November.19,.2015..1:52.PM.Reply.I.made.this.last.night.(followed.the.directions.exactly..(actually,.I.used.non.fat.milk.instead.of.whole,.but.thats.it).and.it.came.out.super.delicious!.I.will.definitely.make.it.again!.Very.easy,.rich,.creamy,.almost.buttery,.sweet.and.savoryPlus.everything.tastes.better.than.most.websites,.and.its.half.the.timeMin..April.26,.2015..8:54.AM.Reply.Maybe.I.missed.it,.but.why.is.1T.of.the.bacon.fat.reserved?.Chungah..April.26,.2015..9:13.AM.Reply.1T.of.bacon.fat.is.reserved.in.the.Dutch.oven.to.bring.in.a.little.bacon.flavor.into.the.soup.when.cooking.the.garlic.and.onionThanks.so.much.for.this.recipe!.And.for.the.nutritional.value!.Very.helpfulThank..you..Might...double...the...next...time...for...more...leftoversDebra......May...3,...2015......9:07...PM...Reply...Some...good...35...years...ago,...at...a...young...age...and...on...my...own,...I...found...myself...scraping...the...bottom...of...the...barrel...to...eatJust..add..dairy..to..your..likingAnne-Sterre....May..15,..2015....12:53..PM..Reply..This..sounds..very..good!..I...used...a...little...dried...parsley...in...the...endCrystal....November..3,..2015....3:12..PM..Reply..This..was..my..first..attempt..at..clam..chowder..and..it..was..deliciousElizabeth......April...26,...2015......4:43...AM...Reply...Is...there...a...particular...reason...you...chose...russet...potatoes?...Recipe...sounds...and...looks...deliciousI.have.to.watch.my.sodium.intake.so.I.omitted.the.baconKathy....Beyond..the..Chicken..Coop....April..26,..2015....5:48..AM..Reply..Everything..is..so..much..better..when..you..can..make..it..yourself!..This..soup..sounds..just..perfect!..That,..and..some..potatoes..and..milk,..with..seasoning..gave..me..the..most..simple..clam..chowderI..also..used..clam..juice..instead..of..vegetable..brothUploaded.at.2015-09-08T00:48:18Thank...you,...thank...you,...from...someone...who...has...a...very...busy...schedule,...a...family,...works...and...loves...to...cook...homemadegrapefruit..March.23,.2016..1:40.PM.Reply.this.clam.chowder.recipe.is.excellent.if.you.are.a.first.time.cookerI...did...chop...one...stalk...of...celery...very...finely.My.father,.who.is.hard.to.please,.said.if.he.hadnt.know.I.made.it,.he.would.think.it.was.from.San.FranciscoAutumn..September.21,.2015..2:17.PM.Reply.This.looks.fantastic!.Have.you.tried.freezing.it,.and.reheating.it.later?.Im.on.the.prowl.for.good.freezer.mealsAlso,...to...speed...the...cooking...time,...I...put...the...potatoes...in...the...microwave...for...six...minutes,...drained...the...water...off,...then...added...them...to...the...potRenee..November.27,.2015..5:08.PM.Reply.I.was.looking.for.a.new.Clam.Chowder.recipe.and.Ive.found.it!.This.was.very.easy.to.make.and.turned.out.deliciousIt..can..probably..also..stand..alone..without..the..bacon..if..for..whatever..reason..you..dont..want..it..(it..was..that..good)A.Win,Win!.just.saying&Alana..May.1,.2015..9:37.PM.Reply.This.sounds.sooooo.good!!.Cant.wait.to.make.it!. f5880b0734

Fri 20 May - 23:13 (2016)
Publicité

Post Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Fri 20 May - 23:13 (2016)
Reply to topic    #1'Forum Forum Index » Welcome to #1'Clan Forums » news All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation